ANIDRIS has developed a trusted portfolio in Data Infrastructure Management area. To sustain its successes and consolidate expertise, ANIDRIS looks for a Network Specialist, who is principally responsible for “connecting” network technologies to other infrastructure technologies such as servers, storage and data protection. We mean by “connecting” a true capacity to understand general customer needs, to anticipate requirements and to go further than pure network considerations. As part of high-skilled, multicultural technical team, Network Specialist must know other technologies and understand behaviour and constraints of other infrastructure components.
The Network Specialist supports sales team as presales, designs technical architectures, configures the equipment and software to meet client business needs, trains the customer on the solution, and documents the solution for ongoing support. The Network Specialist can function as part of an implementation team on large projects, as well as individually to deliver services for smaller projects or as support proximity.
Beyond these core accountabilities, the Network Specialist plays active role in the Service Team dynamic. This includes independently managing the integration of advanced technologies into various environments, managing project activities, and assisting with the training and development of the Service Team. The Network Specialist also participates in development of quality assurance steps, technical standards and operational procedures.
This position demands a technically skilled, diplomatic, highly motivated individual with good communication and organizational skills.
- Deliver high-quality integration. Ensure technical excellence in service delivery to customer satisfaction.
- Provide telephone/remote/on-site support, troubleshooting technical problems by analysing the problem and interacting proactively with the customer to resolve the problem.
- Produce high-quality documentation to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery. Prepare work product documentation, checklists, training materials and configuration documents. Thoroughly document problems and steps to resolve them, to maximize institutionalisation of knowledge. Develop technical standards documents and implementation procedures for new technologies.
- Assist in management of projects, when Project Manager role is assigned to him.
- Effectively communicate with customers & colleagues. Build a good internal and external working relationship.
- Take ownership of issues and show professionalism internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain a broad background in anidris portfolio and covered technical areas, to ensure high quality coverage and skills. Quickly learn new technologies and products.
- Submit activity reporting promptly, methodically and accurately, with appropriate breakdown of time by activity.
- Master degree
- 3 to 10 years in a related environment in Luxembourg.
Expertise & Certifications
- Both hands-on & certifications of Cisco or Aruba. Other experiences or certifications can be accepted but a strong effort on trainings and certifications will be required.
- Strong knowledge of various Unix (Solaris, Linux, AIX) and Microsoft operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with speed and efficiency is required.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, are required.
- Experience in technical project management and demonstrated ability to take a project through all phases of implementation.
- Pre-sales, customer presentations and RFP handling skills are an advantage.
- Able to travel.
- English and French are mandatory, German or Luxembourgish are nice to have.