We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist Sales and Technical teams by handling backoffice operations, providing polite and professional assistance to our customers via phone, mail, and e-mail,, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as an Administrative Officer, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Officer must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks and accounting experience.
- Performing office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing orders, review maintenance contracts
- Languages: fluent in French, good knowledge in English, Luxemburgish and German appreciated.
- Associate’s degree in related field with work experience.
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses may be required.
- Proficiency with computers and accounting software.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
Published in 2019-10-24
Job location : Contern, Luxembourg
Contract type: Permanent
To strengthen our sales team, we are looking for a junior internal sales.
Candidates will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. As junior internal sales, you will also assist Sales team in various tasks such as preparing proposals, maintaining forecast, organizing events, interacting with providers, ….
To be successful as junior internal sales, candidates should be professional, able to work in team and willing to evolve in sales career.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Maintain accurate forecast.
Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Languages: fluent in French, very good knowledge in English, Luxemburgish and German appreciated.
- Master degree or business school diploma.
- Previous experience is a plus but not mandatory.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Sage.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately
- Team spirit.
Published in 2019-11-11
Job location : Contern, Luxembourg
Contract type: Permanent
ANIDRIS has developed a trusted portfolio in Data Infrastructure Management area. To sustain its successes and consolidate expertise, ANIDRIS looks for a Network Specialist, who is principally responsible for “connecting” network technologies to other infrastructure technologies such as servers, storage and data protection. We mean by “connecting” a true capacity to understand general customer needs, to anticipate requirements and to go further than pure network considerations. As part of high-skilled, multicultural technical team, Network Specialist must know other technologies and understand behaviour and constraints of other infrastructure components.
The Network Specialist supports sales team as presales, designs technical architectures, configures the equipment and software to meet client business needs, trains the customer on the solution, and documents the solution for ongoing support. The Network Specialist can function as part of an implementation team on large projects, as well as individually to deliver services for smaller projects or as support proximity.
Beyond these core accountabilities, the Network Specialist plays active role in the Service Team dynamic. This includes independently managing the integration of advanced technologies into various environments, managing project activities, and assisting with the training and development of the Service Team. The Network Specialist also participates in development of quality assurance steps, technical standards and operational procedures.
This position demands a technically skilled, diplomatic, highly motivated individual with good communication and organizational skills.
- Deliver high-quality integration. Ensure technical excellence in service delivery to customer satisfaction.
- Provide telephone/remote/on-site support, troubleshooting technical problems by analysing the problem and interacting proactively with the customer to resolve the problem.
- Produce high-quality documentation to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery. Prepare work product documentation, checklists, training materials and configuration documents. Thoroughly document problems and steps to resolve them, to maximize institutionalisation of knowledge. Develop technical standards documents and implementation procedures for new technologies.
- Assist in management of projects, when Project Manager role is assigned to him.
- Effectively communicate with customers & colleagues. Build a good internal and external working relationship.
- Take ownership of issues and show professionalism internally and externally.
- Develop and maintain a broad background in anidris portfolio and covered technical areas, to ensure high quality coverage and skills. Quickly learn new technologies and products.
- Submit activity reporting promptly, methodically and accurately, with appropriate breakdown of time by activity.
- Master degree
- 3 to 10 years in a related environment in Luxembourg.
Expertise & Certifications
- Both hands-on & certifications of Cisco or Aruba. Other experiences or certifications can be accepted but a strong effort on trainings and certifications will be required.
- Strong knowledge of various Unix (Solaris, Linux, AIX) and Microsoft operating systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with speed and efficiency is required.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, are required.
- Experience in technical project management and demonstrated ability to take a project through all phases of implementation.
- Pre-sales, customer presentations and RFP handling skills are an advantage.
- Able to travel.
- English and French are mandatory, German or Luxembourgish are nice to have.
- General support to Manager and Sales team
- Assist with organization of all marketing communications and sales support programs (including email, newsletter, ad hoc sales support materials)
- Compile market research to assist in building pitch narratives for website or Review strategies
- Build new pages for the website
- Work on business development strategies with the team
- Creation of graphic material for the campaign
- Supporting the planning and execution of the marketing event
After work, Sportive events, Seminar, Annual party, Meetup, Workshops
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- High attention to detail
- Degree preferably in business or sciences
- Good IT knowledge: Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Ilustrator)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in team
- Positive and friendly attitude
Send your most creative CV/Resume all support are authorized.
Anidris is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that our people are our most important asset. Our recruitment decisions are based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.